1/27 Mein Street, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 2 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid, $885,000
Unique & Private Residence
Perfectly positioned just up the street from beautiful Queen’s Beach North this luxurious four bedroom home is an easy stroll to fabulous Scarborough restaurants and cafes.
Designed for an easy care lock up & leave lifestyle, the residence offers gloriously high ceilings and an open plan living/dining area where glass doors can be thrown open to the private alfresco dining area in a spectacular garden setting.
At the heart of the home is a modern open plan kitchen which boasts quality appliances and breakfast bar.
A huge bonus in this home is an extra spacious media room which may also be utilized as a large home based office ideal for a home business. Other features include an enclosed alfresco area, double car accommodation and an abundance of storage.
Internal features include;
* 4 large built in bedrooms
* Master conveniently located downstairs and includes ensuite
* Soaring ceilings facing north east to allow abundance of natural light
* Large media room/home office
* Key rooms are air conditioned
* Brilliant and flexible floor plan
* Enclosed patio/sunroom ideal for morning cuppa
External features include;
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* 1.5kw solar with 3kw invertor
* Only one neighbour – body corporate is a breeze
* Low maintenance town home – lock and leave
Lifestyle features include;
* Quiet and secure location
* Easy stroll to Scarborough Village
* 300m to Queens Beach North
* Small, boutique complex
* 30 mins to Brisbane Airport