13/8 Bunton Street, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 1 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid, $608,000
North facing – water views forever!
Enjoy a sip of wine or your favourite beer on the balcony of this 4th floor unit with views to Scarborough beach. The beach is 100m walk from the front of the building along with ample shops up and down the main street. This is the perfect lifestyle property with very little maintenance required and everything you need within a short walk. The whole family has plenty to do with Scarborough Village and Park just a 1min stroll away.
The apartment itself is modern with a beautiful kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms included. The separate powder room accommodates all of your guests with the main bathroom at the back which doubles as the laundry. In addition, the master bedroom has an ensuite larger than most. This ensuite is not the only feature of the master bedroom as you walk through a large wardrobe to get to it.
The perfect north-east orientation allows for the cooling sea-breezes in summer and glorious winter sun in the cooler months.
The living area is a large open plan design, complete with air conditioning and access to the balcony.
Internal features include;
– 3 large bedrooms, all with built-ins.
– Master suite includes walk-through robe to ensuite
– All 3 bedrooms have direct access to the wrap around balcony
– Large open plan lounge and dining with air-con and access to the balcony
– 2 & 1/2 bathrooms including ensuite, powder room and bathroom/laundry
– Modern 2pac kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops & electric appliances
– Brilliant stand-alone storage room – very unique
– Freshly painted
– Modern window furnishings
External features include;
– Incredible wrap around balcony – multiple entertaining options
– Clever blinds on balcony to control light and breezes
– Communal roof top terrace ideal for relaxing or get togethers
– Single secure car space
– Ample space for your herb garden and potted plants
Lifestyle features include;
– 1 min walk to Scarborough Village
– 100m to Scarborough Beach
– Easy access to public transport
– 15km of bike paths and walkways at your doorstep
– 30 mins to Brisbane airport.