13A Quay Circuit, Newport, Qld 4020| 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid – $1,750,000
Newport’s best Town Home
Taking prime position amongst only 8 homes in this boutique complex of exclusive town homes, you will love the flexible floorplan and bespoke fixtures and fittings.
This home is set apart from others in that it has side access to the water and only shares a common wall with one other property.
Comprising 4 large bedrooms, a study nook, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, and living spaces across two levels – the flow from indoor to outdoor is seamless and is further enhanced by the natural light thanks to the additional windows.
The developer spared no costs in the construction of this complex, but the owner has gone above and beyond to create a truly one-off home with the additional inclusions listed below.
Special features of this town home include;
* Larger 264m2 block with side access to the water
* Torrens Title
* Boat pontoon mooring directly in front of the apartment
* 24 panel, 9KW solar system and Enphase IQ7 Microinverters
* Single wall attached only
* Extra windows for light and ventilation on the side wall
* Added pool heating and cooling
* Power and water added to Pontoon
* Water added to fridge
* 3 Phase power upgrade
* Maximised R-rating thermal insulation all walls and roof
* Plantation shutters on windows
* Vari shades high end blinds for floor to roof glass walls
* All glass has thermal film affiliated professionally to keep 67% of the heat out
* Security Cameras and DVR, internet connected
* Alarm system, internet connected