15 Frank Street, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid
Gorgeous Scarborough home – so close to the water
This much-loved spacious Scarborough cottage has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years by its current owners and oozes character and charm.
Located in an elevated position and situated in one of Scarborough’s most desirable streets, this superb home offers the perfect beach side lifestyle of peace and comfort. You will be hard pushed to find a home of this era and in this location, that is in better condition.
The home is constructed from weatherboard (exterior) with a tiled roof. Inside has high ceilings, ornate cornice and beautifully polished hardwood timber floors throughout.
Only a short stroll to Queens beach, local shops, cafes and restaurants.
– Attractive front deck overlooking the beautiful, landscaped front yard
– Large light filled living room with air conditioning
– Sun room
– 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with a large en-suite with shower, vanity and toilet
– 4th bedroom / study with air-conditioning
– Spacious open plan kitchen / dining area
– Kitchen has loads of cupboard space and a new oven
– Good size family room which flows seamlessly to the large attractive back deck overlooking the manicured back garden and sun deck
– Large laundry
– Security screens and doors throughout
– Single carport plus concrete pad and shade sail for another vehicle, caravan or boat
– 5kw solar
– 6m x 3m powered garden shed
– Fully fenced 455m2 block.