21 Silvester Street, Redcliffe, Qld 4020 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 5 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid, $1,050,000
Full of character, full of features – east of Oxley
This unique and charming seaside home can now be yours!
The gorgeous street appeal is just the beginning – this is a true one off with everything your family could want in one – perfect – package.
Located east of Oxley with the sand and ocean at the end of your street, you will love coming home every day.
Internal features include;
* 4 bedrooms plus office upstairs
* Living and entertaining spaces on both levels
* Awesome kitchen flows seamlessly to undercover spa and overlooks in-ground pool
* Open plan lounge/dining plus games/billiard area
* Wood heater adds to the period feel
* Convenience of a bathroom on each level
* Air conditioning and fans throughout
* Built in BBQ adjacent to the kitchen
External features include:
* Sparkling in-ground heated pool
* Undercover spa with surrounding decking
* Undercover parking for 5 vehicles with plenty of height for the RV/Van or boat
* Additional parking at front
* PLUS double garage at rear – ideal for teenage retreat
* Solar panels feed 12 volt batteries – incredible energy efficiency
* 455sqm block
* North facing for natural light and breezes
Lifestyle features include;
* 150m stroll to the beach at the end of your street
* 2 min walk to Midway Plaza
* Easy walk to Redcliffe SHS and Scarborough state School
* Walk to central Redcliffe
* Close to public transport
* 25mins to Brisbane Airport.