260 Scarborough Road, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid – $950,000
Lowset Scarborough Stunner!
This “as new” home sits on a 531sqm parcel of blue chip Scarborough land, with a perfect, private, east facing back yard.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms – 2 with walk in robes and a third with BIR – plus two large living spaces PLUS an incredible alfresco entertainer’s outdoor area, this family home will tick all the boxes on your property wish list. The near new Hampton’s style kitchen includes Gas Cooktop and plenty of bench space and storage and will be the centre piece of many family get togethers over the coming years.
The brilliant location enables an easy stroll to the waterfront and Scarborough Village, as well as access to major shopping precincts and quality schools.
* Glamorous Hamptons Kitchen
* Enormous master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* Separate formal lounge
* Large open plan meals and family room flows seamlessly to outdoor entertaining
* Large family bathroom with separate toilet
* Air conditioned throughout
* Incredible mineral pool for summer fun
* Private yard with covered patio and substantial decking
* Established gardens with multiple fruit trees
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* 6.6kw solar
* Fully fenced yard
• Easy stroll to Scarborough Village and waterfront
• Ideally located for students attending SCCC or the TAFE
• 5 mins to Kippa Ring Rail Link
• 35 mins to Brisbane Airport