3 Queen Street, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid, $1,300,000
Ocean and Island Views – 45m to the Beach!
Boasting a location that few can enjoy combined with a flexible and family friendly floor plan, you will love calling 3 Queen St Scarborough home!
The sandy beach is literally a stone’s throw away and the stunning ocean views and cooling sea breezes only further the relaxed seaside feel of this gorgeous home.
The master suite boasts a private Juliet balcony to capture the views and as well as the ensuite, includes a large adjoining retreat – perfect for a library, music nook or home office. Downstairs includes 3 large bedrooms and a large living/family room. The clever design lends itself to dual living, as the laundry easily adapts to a functional kitchenette.
The iconic Queensland seaside lifestyle is enhanced by the huge deck overlooking the resort pool – this is living!
Internal features include;
* Bay and Island views from the living room, kitchen and master suite
* Stunning polished floorboards
* Wooden stacker doors to outdoor living spaces
* Open plan kitchen living flows seamlessly to huge deck
* 4 large bedrooms
* Master includes opulent ensuite plus retreat/home office adjoining
* Air conditioned
* Second living area downstairs
* Laundry doubles as kitchenette – potential for dual living.
External features include;
* Amazing Bay and Island views
* Stunning inground pool
* Huge entertainer’s deck – includes screens for summer parties
* Large, covered area downstairs to service the pool
* Established gardens, yet very low maintenance
* Solar panels
* Double lock up garage with internal access.
Lifestyle features include;
* 45m to the sandy beaches of Moreton Bay
* Easy stroll to Scarborough Village and the Redcliffe Jetty
* 15km of cycle ways at your doorstep
* 25mins to Brisbane Airport
* Great access to public transport and the Rail Link
Walk to Scarborough State School, Redcliffe HS and SCCC.