5 Anderson Street, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid
Quintessential Beach House
Byron Bay meets Scarborough Village.
This unique home offers the seaside, relaxed lifestyle you have been craving. Lovingly renovated by the current owners, the sense of tranquility is enhanced by the abundance of natural light and cooling sea-breezes.
The home offers the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living, with the centrepiece being the north facing front deck that flows seamlessly to the kitchen and living area. the ideal location for both morning coffees and sunset cocktails with friends. You’ll enjoy ocean and island glimpses from this deck.
Consisting of 2 large bedrooms with the addition of a brilliant studio at the rear – perfect for a home office, art studio or retreat.
The character of the original Queenslander is maintained yet complimented by modern conveniences and contemporary styling.
The gardens are an absolute highlight with a number of zones created to maximise the space. Banana, pawpaw and passionfruit trees are thriving amongst the palms and natives to create a truly relaxing ambiance.
Internal features include;
* Stunning floorboards
* Period features include gorgeous ceiling roses
* 10′ ceilings
* 2 large build in bedrooms
* Brilliant air conditioned studio
* Fully renovated bathroom
* Open plan living and kitchen
* Air conditioned
* Additional room under would fulfil multiple purposes.
External Features include;
* Incredible north facing front deck with ocean glimpses
* Gorgeous established gardens include goldfish pond and abundance of fruit trees
* Under cover accommodation for 1 vehicle plus second car space behind the fence
* 8 panel solar
* Fully fenced.
Lifestyle features include;
* 1 min stroll to Scarborough Village
* Cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
* 100m to the beach
* Easy access to public transport.