50 Australia Court, Newport, Qld 4020 | 5 Bedrooms | 5 Bathroom | 4 Car
Sold by Kylie Moore & Trent Cattanach
Premium waterfront living
Boating enthusiast and entertainer’s delight. Set sail and experience the premium waterfront living 50 Australia Court has to offer. This beautifully presented open plan home located in one of Newport’s most prestigious high mast canal addresses is positioned near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac offering a family friendly location.
The home fronts onto Sandpiper Canal only 300metres from the entrance to the pristine waters of Moreton Bay, an easy boat ride to Bribie and Moreton Island awaits you.
A highlight of this remarkable 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom plus study residence is how the indoor living seamlessly flows outside to the large granite tiled entertaining areas overlooking the sparkling freshwater heated pool, overwater deck and commercial grade pontoon.
Just some of the property features include
– Expansive, light filled open plan kitchen, meals, dining and living all with NSW spotted gum flooring and bi-fold doors opening onto the outdoor entertaining areas
– Chefs/entertainers kitchen with granite bench tops, 2 ovens including steam oven, gas cooktop, Meile appliances, butler’s pantry with ample storage
– 2 generous sized private bedrooms both with ensuites and walk-through robes the bedrooms lead out to a sunny north facing courtyard. Perfect for visitors, teenagers, or a grandparents’ retreat.
– Quiet home office / study
– Large laundry including laundry chute and plenty of bench space
– At minimum a 3-bay garage with air conditioning, TV point, mezzanine storage areas, full bathroom (shower, toilet, and wash basin ideal to clean up before venturing inside)
– Fully integrated boat shed with private slipway.
As you navigate to the top of the wide timber staircase you are greeted by a large open plan living area with NSW spotted gum flooring and canal views
– Oversized master suite with walk-in-robe and tiled floor to ceiling ensuite with twin basins and spa bath.
– 2 queen sized bedrooms with walk-in-robes serviced by the family bathroom again with spa-bath, twin vanities, and separate shower
– Under floor heating to the bathrooms
– Patio with expansive canal and marina views.
Other internal features
– High ceilings
– Cbus automation (electric blinds, fan controllers)
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
– Linen press on both levels
– Privacy and security with B2B monitoring (dialer) CCTV and intercoms etc.
– Recently repainted
– 726m2 parcel of land with 20.7m frontage; 2.5m side access to hardstand for a trailer, jet skis, camper trailer etcetera
– High mast canal with over water deck of commercial grade Queensland spotted gum hardwood
– Pontoon 11m x 2.7m with 2.5m draft on low tide
– Private Boat Ramp leading to integrate covered boat house
– Stainless steel outdoor BBQ and integrated kitchen with wine and beer storage
– Heated freshwater bionised 42,000ltr pool and spa
– Multiple grassed areas
– Low maintenance property.
The Newport canal lifestyle does not get better! This property offers a unique balance of comfortable family waterfront living combined with outstanding frontage that makes it a boating enthusiasts paradise. Opportunities to own properties such as this in Newport are not only incredibly rare, it’s likely that you’ll be waiting years to find something even remotely similar.