53 Grandview Parade, Griffin, Qld 4503 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid, $675,000
Perfect Family Location – Modern Home
This fabulous modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers an incredible lifestyle in a great pocket of Griffin. Boasting open plan living, with 9′ ceilings – the family home is full of natural light and quality fixtures.. The well-appointed and spacious kitchen with gas cook top and ample bench space looks out across the living area, alfresco, and yard space to the nature reserve beyond.
Boasting a great sized back yard that is fully fenced and perfect for family time. Conveniently located near local parks, schools and transport, and less than 10 minutes to North Lakes’ Westfield Shopping Centre. Privacy is assured with the nature reserve your only rear neighbour – with a 2min stroll to the new Griffin sports centre.
Internal features include;
• 4 bedrooms equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Master suite with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, and ensuite
• Well-appointed kitchen boasting ample bench and storage space and gas cooktop
• Open living/dining with air-conditioning and 2 ceiling fans overlooking alfresco and well- manicured lawn
• Security screens
• Double blinds with sheer or block out option.
External features include;
* Alfresco complete with ceiling fan and privacy screen
* Double remote controlled garage
* Backs on to nature reserve
* Fully fenced yard
* Heaps of space for the kids swing set and family dog!