563 Oxley Avenue, Qld 4020 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Cars
Sold by Cameron Reid – $1,125,000
Stunning period home on 1098sqm
Rarely do you find a home with such character and period features become available on the market. Even more rare is when such a home sits on such a large parcel of land, on a corner, so close to the beach.
Therefore, you will need to act quickly to secure this stunning residence.
Ready to be lived in and enjoyed, you will love the space, energy and natural light.
The home is further enhanced by the convenient home office, ideal if you work from home but could also make an ideal retreat for teenagers or guests. You will be aware of the future growth of the Peninsula, so I’m sure the opportunities with the large open yard will also tick boxes for you – perhaps another dwelling or subdivide without having to move the existing home (STCA).
Internal features include;
* 3 king sized bedrooms
* Family bathroom plus second shower off the laundry
* Separate home office with separate toilet
* Air conditioned throughout
* Amazing period features
* Stunning floorboards
* High ceilings with ornate cornice
External features include;
* 1098sqm corner block
* Stunning established gardens with numerous fruit trees
* Potential to subdivide without having to move the existing home (STCA)
* Large covered patio for 2 vehicles and/or outdoor entertaining
* 8 Panel solar
Lifestyle features include;
* 2 min stroll to the beach
* Walk to quality schools
* 1 min walk to Midway Plaza
* Easy stroll to both Scarborough Village and Redcliffe CBD
* Close to public transport
* 30 mins to Brisbane airport