63 Seaville Avenue, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathroom | 2 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid – $1,515,000
Contemporary Residence With Stunning Ocean Views
Stunning architecturally designed home, constructed to the highest standards. Bespoke residence making the most of this blue chip location to ensure bay and mountain views forever.
Each of the three levels offer opulent living, the flexible floor plan perfect for young, growing or older families. Working from home will be a pleasure with the fifth bedroom easily converting to a home office cleverly located near the front door.
If you require living spaces and bedrooms of extended family, you will be well catered for with the ground floor perfectly designed for grandparents or elderly guests.
With bedrooms and bathrooms on each level, and the stunning gourmet kitchen the centrepiece of the middle level, you will want for nothing with this stylish low maintenance home.
Internal features include;
* Large built in bedrooms on each level – master on level 3 with opulent ensuite and private balcony
* Chef’s kitchen with high end European appliances
* Living spaces on two levels
* High-end bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Flexible floor plan
* New carpets in bedrooms
* Suitable for dual living or blended/extended families
External features include;
* Sparkling in-ground HEATED pool for year around family enjoyment
* Balconies with water views from all 3 levels
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Low maintenance block – lock up and travel
Lifestyle features include;
* Easy stroll to Scarborough Village café precinct
* 2 min walk to SCCC
* Walk to public transport
* 30 mins to Brisbane Airport
* 1 minute to Morgan’s Seafood Precinct