662 Oxley Avenue, Scarborough, Qld 4020 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 1 Car
Sold by Cameron Reid – $940,000
Stunning circa 1935 Queenslander
Fusing traditional with modern, this fully renovated Queenslander with contemporary features is a home with style you can’t resist. Featured in House & Garden magazine, this circa 1935 Queenslander has been tastefully restored with a designers’ eye and craftsman’s hands. This home offers privacy and a peaceful lifestyle, only 200m from Queens Beach North, and 500m from the Scarborough café precinct.
With high ceilings, ornate fretwork, polished silky oak floorboards, plus a measure of modernity, this home begins with an open plan living and dining space and adjoining designer kitchen featuring Miele appliances and quality fittings. Three double bedrooms are upstairs, all with built-in robes and the main bathroom is complete with claw-foot bath. There’s also a quaint library or sitting room overlooking the backyard. Bathed in natural sunlight through the restored casement windows, this home receives refreshing sea breezes that flow right through the house bringing the outdoors within.
Downstairs opens onto a beautifully landscaped backyard (with automated watering system) and entertaining courtyard. The perfect work from home environment with two large open utility spaces, which are currently used for a couture letterpress studio, is also suitable as additional living space or teenager retreat. Also downstairs is a spacious, separate laundry with second shower and toilet. Plenty of storage is available in the remote controlled garage and second off street parking suitable for a caravan or boat.
– Circa 1935 Queenslander has been tastefully restored.
– Open plan living and dining space and adjoining designer kitchen
– Three double bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Main bathroom complete with claw-foot bath
– Convenient study/office overlooking the backyard
– Two large open utility spaces downstairs
– Spacious, separate laundry with second shower and toilet.
– Beautifully landscaped backyard and entertaining courtyard
– Remote controlled garage with storage and second off street parking
– Only 200m from Queens Beach North, and 500m from the Scarborough café precinct
Contact Cameron for further details