76 Kurumba Street, Kippa-Ring, Qld 4021 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom | 4 Cars
Sold by Luke Rogers, $757,500
This Family Home is an Absolute Entertainer’s Delight
If you like entertaining than an inspection of this amazing home is a must.
Relax with your family and friends in the massive outdoor area or go for a swim in the magnesium inground pool overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard.
Alternatively enjoy the spacious airconditioned living area that’s adjacent to the kitchen or escape into the teenager’s retreat complete with its own bathroom.
With a North/Easterly aspect to catch those sea breezes there’s plenty of room here for everyone.
• Spacious open plan living area with high raked ceilings
• 3 generous sized bedrooms (all built in)
• A 2nd multipurpose area would be ideal for a teenagers retreat or home business with its own bathroom
• Modern kitchen with walk in pantry and new appliances including an induction cooktop
• Polished timber floorboards upstairs
• Storage, storage, storage. Walk-in linen cupboard upstairs, linen cupboard downstairs and a massive walk-in cupboard under the stairs
• Solar system on roof with solar hot water.
• Massive outdoor entertainment area
• Magnesium inground pool
• Beautifully landscaped yard with a mini citrus orchard
• Off street parking for 4 vehicles with 3m height under shade sail to house your boat or caravan
• Water tank for the gardens.
Hercules Rd State School – 0.4km
Peninsula Fair Shopping Centre – 0.6km
Kippa-Ring train station – 0.6km
Newport Marketplace – 0.7km
Moreton Daily Stadium – 1.4km
Redcliffe State High School – 2.6km
Redcliffe Jetty – 3.3km
Brisbane Airport – 30 minutes’ drive.