80 Longland Street, Redcliffe, Qld 4020 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathroom |
Sold by Cameron Reid, $695,000
Dual living, side access on 632sqm, walk to the water!
Positioned on the elevated side of this quiet, family friendly street, you will want for nothing with this absolute cracker of a home! The upstairs includes 3 good sized bedrooms plus kitchen, living room and sunroom, all flowing seamlessly to the brilliant entertainers deck.
Downstairs is perfect for the family looking for extra space for the kids, perhaps Grandma and Grandpa want to move in, or you are working from home and need office space and a separate entrance. The open plan living space and kitchen downstairs also adjoin a great outdoor covered area.
The land is an extra-large 632sqm with a 15.6m frontage – enabling two driveways and plenty of off street car accommodation – perfect if you have older kids with their own cars or you need to store the boat or caravan.
Located an easy walk from the waterfront as well as an easy stroll to quality schools and shops, this home has everything you want plus more!
Internal features include;
* 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs
* Bedrooms are built in and air conditioned
* Freshly painted and flooring recently updated
* Down stairs allows for dual living and so much space
* 2 quality kitchens
* Separate entrance down stairs
External features include;
* Large 632sqm block
* Side access (currently with secured carport)
* Entertainers deck upstairs
* Covered rear BBQ area
Lifestyle features include;
* Easy walk to the waterfront
* 2 min stroll to Scarborough State School
* Close to public transport
* 30 mins to Brisbane Airport
* Elevated position on quiet street.